I just can’t seem to get motivated this week. Several pieces of furniture have been started, but I just can’t seem to finish them. I have the inside of a chest painted (it’s really the bottom half of a bookcase/hutch) a really bright yellow. It’s suppose to be more of a golden yellow….looks nothing like the paper sample!! Then there’s the two-drawer night stand that is mint green. I had visions of more of a blue-green, beachy color! Although, it would look great in a baby’s room! haha Then there is the four-drawer chest that has had the top and two of the four drawer fronts pulled off so far. Maybe tomorrow will be more productive. As for today……..
Since I’m not in the mood to go to the shed today, I’ll post a picture of one of the projects I did this summer.
After I sewed my bird pillow for my sofa earlier this summer, my daughter decided that I should sew her one too!! After many, many texts from her asking if I had made her pillow, I finally sat down to try and figure out how to do it. Once again, I had no pattern to go by, so I used some muslin I had on hand to sew a practice pillow. Better safe than sorry and mess up her pretty fabric!! ( the colors are more vibrant than the picture shows) She was very excited with the finished product!! I was too.